Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Voyeurish Part 2

If I did not remember wrongly, I blogged about my friendster voyeurism habit. Yes, it came back to me again (habits are so hard to kick)!

I mean, when you put two and two together, you will understand why voyeurism is FUN!

***

1. When you have the internet to yourself
(without Ivy hogging onto the modem - no, we do not see a need to invest in a router)

2. When you have to complete a newsflash assignment and tonnes of work at hand
(obviously, I'm indulging in escapism by not focusing on completion)

3. When you are a nosey poker...
***

Ok, so I did. I went back to a blog Yingying was sharing about the other day and I wanted to see if the homosexual updated his blog.

No, he didn't.

So I decided to go check his friends' blogs out...

I hit this one. Interesting. I was wondering if he was also a 'comrade'. I doubt so.

His blog has very interesting stuff, or so I think.

Hair care, hair styles, Guys' fashion - interesting for a 20yr old, Singaporean male who blogs.

***

1 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Yea, sometimes we need a bit of distraction. =P

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home