Monday, April 30, 2007

Few days back I was peeping over Ivy’s shoulder while she was checking out her friend’s blog.

And I saw this…





I asked her in a highly exasperated manner, ‘If you wanna blog, why do you wanna lock?’

Ivy named all the possible reasons you and I can come up with…

Don’t want some people to read. Prevent your boss or potential boss from reading. Blog so you can vent it all out, but don’t let the others see. Image to protect.

*freaks*

Then don’t blog or rather blog selectively!

If you have a protected entry, what would you do if the person whom you wrote about/want to hide things from asks you for the password? What will you say?

Gosh. Some people just puzzle other people.

P.S. I’m not locking this entry because this is not directed at anyone in particular. I’m just P-U-Z-Z-L-E-D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home