Tuesday, August 19, 2008

the BALListic ironies

no matter how much men gets crazy about the physical aspects of women, there's bound to be something they bitch about women.

"they're so petty,
so hard to please,
so materialistic,
so naggy,
so emotional,
so scheming..."

and the list goes on.

if I happen to overhear the list of adjectives, I probably would have thought they are talking about themselves! @_@

this is what I call, men of double standards.

***

I thought it was a good idea to hitch a ride home with dad since i finished a meeting nearby.

The 20 min journey was... .... .. thrilling.

And he asked where I learnt (hell) driving from when I am the one behind the wheels!!!

Gosh~

You see, that's where I got my inspiration to title this post.

HE..
cuts three lanes at once,
hits the breaks at the last second,
zooms to the front of the queue and filters,
changes lane abruptly w/o signalling

and HE flips when I do all of that...

That is the perfect example of a Double Standard MAN!

and sadly, my dearest dad is my subject victim in this entry when clearly, i was trying to point my fingers at certain males.

(and I love you still, dad... just don't stop picking me up :P)

of course, the battle between men and women will never end.

who's the best? who's the pettiest? who's the smartest? who's greater than who?

oh, whatever!

if that keeps the conversation going, so be it.

Men will NEVER understand women, neither do we know NUTS about men.

Then again, that's the beauty of it. All the more we want to know what we have yet to know.

2 Comments:

Blogger DeeLu said...

your post reminds me of this amazing joke...

so there was this biker, and God decided to grant him a wish. so the biker was like, "can you build a highway from california to hawaii, so i cruise my bike for hours there". God shook His head, and commented that the biker's wish was too self-pleasuring and does not edify others. So the biker thought for a while and said, "God, i wish that I can understand women more... to understand their thoughts, to understand why they are upset...."
and God said, "so how many lanes do you want on the highway again?"

1:37 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Yea, doesn't Dad know he is one hell of a crappy driver?
Pot calling the kettle black. This is way too funny.
=P

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home