Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Blues for a VEGEtarian

With the first half of the day gone, I have already concluded that this is the most AMAZING Monday.

When I use the word 'Amazing', it isn't necessarily a positive thing.

In the late morning, I was caught in a meeting with three Peruvian ladies.

Believe me, it was a complete meeting of the chicken and ducks.

They are not well-versed in English neither was I in Spanish, 'xcept for Si, Si, Si...

Anyhow, as I closed the door behind them, I just knew it's gonna be a looonggg working relationship with them.

***
Lunch - J handed me a box of Unagi rice with abalone.

My heart plunged and I knew it's going to be another long lunch session.

She's really sweet to prepare my share everytime she makes Unagi Rice but... I'm not sure if I should trade this kindness with rejection.

I AM A semi-VEGETARIAN.

I need to learn to declare that in future and be firm about it.

I eat fish but not ALL.

Strange enough, though my nose is blocked most of the time, I'm still sensitive to the smell of meat.

Unagi stinks and Mackerel is not my type of fish. Abalone bites like rubber. Too much sushi rice is explosive to my stomach.

Urgh........... I hate myself. If only I eat like a junkyard =(

Now, with every spoon i put in my mouth, I feel it coming out in the opposing direction.

I'm feeling crabby now and I know I should not show it.

The only way out - > Blog and whine. COOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home