Sunday, July 20, 2008

God's Miracle Hands...

God works in the most wonderful and miraculous ways, so much so I have to give in to HIM.

TIME is one tool He uses with skill.

And He reveals things at the perfect TIME to knock sense into us & wake us up to reality.

HUMAN is another tool He uses to communicate with us (of course other than the bible).

While surfing around, I chanced upon this blog which I have been searching for a while but to no avail.

Just last night, for some strange reasons, the window popped open with just a few clicks...

It was timely enough to clarify some doubts i had been bearing.

***


Night Festival ended last night with the most awesome crowd yet the whole time, I was pretty much devoid of ra-ra emotions unlike at Arts Fest.

Well, as the saying goes, "with more money comes more responsibility.." duh. maybe that's why.

I gave up guessing what God wants from me and wants me to do.

But He certainly has been watching over me even after my multiple tantrums Him since Jan.

I realised, how blessed I am to be emceeing at Night Festival, to speak to a crowd of ten thousands, to work with different people... to meet people.... how he has strangely placed in situations where I have never been thankful for but were to my benefit.

Right now, I just need to get over the weekend hype and go back to being a weekday OL ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home