Sunday, June 08, 2008

Dodging Good Time :)

I can't remember the last time i went to birdpark but it never looked any different.

But it's very interesting because while everything remains the same, I go home with something different each time - appreciating the same thing at the different phases of my life allows you to TAKE home something new and refreshing!

I never really like birds because I grew up thinking their brains are too small for anything. So they are most probably the stupidest creature in the world.

And then, few years back I had a bad encounter with a bird while riding the bike and since then I was conditioned with a dodging reflex whenever a bird flies over me.

Anyway...something sweet to share with you using my precious camera!

Colourful little ones enjoying the company of the other


The wings of intimidation of Mr Grouchy Vulture

Out of my space, you birds!

The silent harmony

The simple guy

We managed to catch two shows there. And it was fantastic!

I can't imagine how much effort it took to teach these little creatures to fly through hoops, play dunk, zip so low but high enough not to touch the audience heads.

Oh my.

The wonders of God's creations.

Just a question for you all...

If you had to choose, which animal do you think you would want to be?

3 Comments:

Blogger DeeLu said...

man birds... it's like the one thing i'm most afraid of... reminds me of the days when i have to be extra careful when sitting down anywhere just so that i don't get caught by the bird crap... their constant fluffing of the wings when they fly, their ability to ignore the presence of human being and just flapping away to escape... dang~ but yes birds other than pigeons and crows are sort of cool

as for an aimal that i would'd like to be... probably something with a special skill..... like... cows with 4 stomachs (ok not a skill)... or like umm... platepus just because it has a cool name that i can't spell and is a mammal duck...

do ignore this comment, it's 4:07am and i'm kinda tired... but bird park~~ good memories... the fake waterfall and all that

7:07 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

I know, I totally understand the bird crap thing! Terrible!

I think Singapore's changed so much you probably won't recognise it when you come back :P

It's great to see you blogging and commenting. Tells me this poor graduate is still alive. :o

3:55 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Humans are animals too. I will stick to being a homo sapien if I have the choice.
The show at the birdpark is great. Ah! Joyce would have liked the the Night Safari too. And the 'Creatures of the Night' show is very enjoyable.

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home