Sunday, May 11, 2008

Updates...

Gosh, I never really keep track of the date of my last entry.

Things have been piling up at work and I have been staying back slightly later & juggling with three productions paperwork.

Now I know how easy it is to be stuck in this co for long because the productions never stop.

Good & Bad.

Well, I haven't stop looking around. Afterall, I belong to the Gen Y club! :P

Read yesterday's papers and you will get a pretty good idea of the Gen Y and how they work.

***

July's issue of Faithlink

Have been tasked to write an article on a person's transformed life.

Happy news! I managed to secure an email interview with Al Gordon & Tim Hughes! Woots.

I didn't give up after I was denied an interview with them while they were here at FMC last month. I missed their concert at Max pavilion too.
(crazy people who insisted we collect tickets from thomson during odd timing)

Have been rushing to do a speedy research on them before getting the questions out. Ahhhhhh... I sure hope the readers of FL will be blessed by that interview.

***

silly Saturday. Was supposed to head down to bukit batok & bukit panjang lib to snap pictures of our Moonbird preview but my battery died on me at the first location.

rushed home to check ivy's cam and it happened likewise.

Grabbed 2 pie kias from lot one for dad and i and decided to stay home instead. (Missed ker-ying's lunchtime meetup too.. :(

Sigh. Great day.

Anyway, on another note. The pie kia - excellent branding but the pies sure aren't up to standard for that horrendous price.

Too many workers who stood around chatting while I have only 3 mushroom chickens to choose from. WTH.

I walked off thinking if i were the boss, they probably wouldn't be reporting for work the next day.

Anyway, I rather spend 30 cents more for an excellent, bigger and crispy polar puff. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home