Thursday, April 24, 2008

Draggeity Drag Drag...

Just had a talk with mom over the phone.

She sounded pretty happy and seems like she and dad are having a great time in Guangzhou, Dong Guan & Macau!

Made me extremely jealous with the number of days they will be over there for and how I'm stuck here.

Not like it's all that bad. But... rather to be elsewhere & overseas!

***

Singapore's heat slowly creeping in... and everybody who knows me well enough knows I hate the heat.

***

MF msged yesterday to announce her wedding will be in March next year.

Finally, the answer we were all waiting for has been out.

Who shall be the one to get married first...

maybe now it will be

.

.

.

Who will be the one to get married last!

3 weddings to attend this year... man.

This is how people remind you how old you are.

***

i havent the chance to find a nice tagboard to put up.

Shahera told me tagboard makes my blog looks vibrant. It never occurred to me until she told me.

Whoa.

I had better look for one so my usual taggers can come in again.

& to Mr GWH: I will put a column of which company I am currently working for to present the productions my company is holding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home