Sunday, May 04, 2008

it's really not that ~AWW~ bad.

I found my sprain doctor. No not witch doctor.

In fact it's a needles doctor :(

Acupunturist, to be precise.

Sigh, I never knew I would resort to this but ya, when you're in pain, anything goes.

I sat down on the chair and almost kicked the doctor when he gave me this
.
.
.


Haha.. seriously, it was only my left leg and there were only 3 needles. :P
Can't move for an hour. Great.
Pain still persists but then... haiya.. see how.
***
I'm beginning to feel a little drained at work.
Doing all the stuff I avoided in school -> Photoshop.
Sigh! For whatever reason, working in a smaller company does help when you want to 'learn' to BAO KA LIAO. But it's extremely inefficient though cost saving.
Whatever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YO! wheres ur tagboard!!! RAH! btw, my mum is also chinese physician leh! she can help u do acupuncture! haha! and... OUR EXAMS HAVE ENDED! i think i did quite okay for the subjects, except for maths huh, anyway, JIAYOU FOR UR BAO KA LIAO! HAHA! BYES!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home