Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It just gets worst

Truth be told, I wasn't so keen on blogging these days.

With all that's happening in Sichuan, it sure didn't help either.

Watching the news or reading the papers just seem like so... heartbreaking.

Whining about the sweltering heat only makes me feel like an immature person who should be the one thrown under the rubble, eating paper and drinking my own urine for 40 hours.

Blogging about the best things that happened makes me sound like a big fat gloater who should be the one to have my limbs amputated.

Sigh.

I wish all these would just stop.

News never get better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peru said...

May God rest them in peace who were killed in China and Myanmar. Let there not be similar disasters anymore.

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging is for expression and not impression. So you shouldn't feel bad about expressing how happy you are. LOL.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

yeah true! Totally agree with Mr Goh.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home