Friday, July 11, 2008

Liberation!!!

10 July 2008
Declared graduated from NUS Arts & Social Science
Major of Theatre Studies & Communications New Media
Bachelor with Merit


Well, 2.5 years is probably enough for me.

I graduated with two majors & am contented till this stage.

Of course, WILL NOT stop at this because truth is - I really Miss studying.

5 months into the working world and i wished I can just do mission work elsewhere.

Not sure why but I'm probably fighting a battle with no destination in sight.

***

Graduation was the day to cam whore freely! Woohoo..


Theatre Studies Nerdies + Funkies Rawks!

Real thorn amongst the roses :P

Yahui aka Chen Xiao Wen & Me aka Lao Lao


Grabbing my cast for Wizard of Oz!

My gorgeous! Man, I really love the pretty face of this girl..


Another thorn but promising director-to-be!


sexy babe I shouldn't miss :)


Missing her for the longest time!!!! :)



My prized possessions :)
They look so cute even though they've aged quite so much.
Pity.. there's so many more of whom I haven't snapped pictures with.
You know who you are and I am waiting for that!
Let's cam whore with the crappy mortar board and the horrid blue gown that 'impregnates' everyone!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh..bachelor with merit..that is almost godlike. i have not heard of merit before in my life. its either pass or fail. :P good job eh, and thanks for coming down to support today. "5 months into the working world and i wished I can just do mission work elsewhere." that bad? haha. i got a gut feeling my younger bro will follow in your footsteps. you might just serve as his inspiration. see ya ard..

1:12 AM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Oh, I love samipotato! He's a really sweet boy :)

Hey, following in my footsteps aint that bad. I just hope your parents don't know about it and come after me.

11:51 PM  
Blogger infinitechaos said...

hey aileen. haha still prefer to not call you miss yeo. i am woonkiat. congrats man. u haven change.as in in terms of look. and my results in eng haven changed either,haha.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home