Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Time Out

Almost a month since I last blogged.

Yep, usual stuff that kept me away from my comp at night.

That's probably the reason why I really wish to be a student still, at least I can be one 24/7 with no complaints.

***

Saturday was a blast and it was definitely THE moment for me to remember.

My cell had a time out at ECP and we actually did the ULTIMATE frisbee.

Fantastic! It got everyone so crazy and that was THE moment to remember.

Suddenly, there weren't any tired doctor, dentist, lawyer, engineer, students, it was a team of competitive, adrenaline pumping 'youths' fighting for THAT frisbee.

If only the camera could capture THE moment.

I got home with a sore 'tailbone', aching thighs from the speed cycling too.

Gosh, I realised I haven't slept so well after so such a long time =)

***

Just had dinner with PF. 2 days before his enlistment and my commencement.

It's really nice to just chat up with him over a sumptuous buffet spread.

Though the buffet was really overwhelming and definite no-no for me next time, I wondered when will be the next time I see him again.

I won't be able to send him 'off' because that would mean I might possibly miss attending my graduation.

Sad.

But then again, we probably would end up crying like we did at macau airport.

Silly.

We grew up fighting ever so often yet doing all the silly things together like squeezing under the same blanket, set up a 'book stall' with the little books I have on my bed, tricked each other.

Oh.. those days... how innocent.

***

Work's getting ever so challenging and I am still trusting God in many areas.

Yet He's so strange.

Through work, He revealed a different me altogether.

A mediator. A patient comforter. A listener. A dissipator.

All I never thought I am or could be.

Now with all the tension going on between the other two at work, I'm stuck in between.

A position I never wished to be in.

Oh well... He's strange.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol? have you been reading John?

9:48 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Haha... no I have just finished with the study on Gideon! haha...

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home