Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Missing and will be..

9 June.

That's the day I spent cycling through East Coast Park with Joyce.

It was also the day she left us for her home in Norwich.

Sad.

It had been such lovely 8 days to spend with a Briton.

Anyway, it's over and I'm back in the office stuck at my desk typing furiously away and clearing up all the piles of work, preparing for the next big thing.

Well, I have been out under the sun for too long and I can count the number of freckles that have appeared!

Can you imagine cycling under that merciless afternoon sun at 3.30pm!

I haven't been riding in ages and it felt terrific!

I missed it so so much and am thinking of getting one again :O

This time, I'll make sure it's NEVER out of my sight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww..freckles..u must be freakin out. :) Anyways, take care at work. Uncle Sam says you have been working hard. Good for you too. It'll help fight the flab..:P Hehehe.

12:18 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Yea, so much for bicycle theives! It's nice to spend work days like that. It's almost like a vacation in Singapore!

2:52 AM  
Blogger Xinkai. said...

coool, under the sun. didnt u melt? haha. anyway, its our 4th week of sch hols now. and we're all still piled up with homework while ur piled up with ur work. haha jiayou ba

11:21 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

To Ivan: Thanks man, bro. Oh yeah, I think I need to join you guys at soccer to fight more flab. Still open to newcomers? *snigger*

To Ivy: Yeah man, crappy bike thieves. Hate whoever that was.

To Xinkai: I ALMOST did!! But then again, we need some sun exposure to get Vitamin D, now that's some consolation!! Yes, and work hard this sem because it's streaming year!!!!

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home