Friday, July 18, 2008

O.T.O.T

Neighbours with W.R. isn't too bad either!

While they prepare for Singapore Theatre Festival, their actors pass by ever so often to attend rehearsals.

Just a few days back, D. walked by and knocked on our window, Jen called out to me and I went to open the door.

Strangely, there must be a thousand and one things on my mind and when I opened, I was staring into the face of this pretty boy...

suddenly it was all the weird questions that popped into my head within that split second.

"D isn't so fair. How come he's eyes are smaller? So cute? so... "

Then the guy broke into a smile to break that momentary awkwardness.

OMG. That chinese actor who starred in First Touch on C5. Nick S.

Gosh... i closed the door calmly and then started gushing like mad...

Anyway, now D pops by ever so often and i let slip on that incident that day.

But first, must verify if he's a gay first. =.=

Anyway, I am so going to watch this. To support D on the front, but....



So now you know whom I locked my gaze with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home