Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dancing Sky


For the first time in Singapore, the National Musuem brings art out into the garden!

Internationally acclaimed Italian art group, Studio Festi opens the Night Festival with the spectacular performance, The Dancing Sky.

Starting tonight, 9pm, The Dancing Sky will enthrall you with two segments of breathtaking large scale outdoor theatrical performance.

Come to the National Musuem Garden and the SMU Campus to spend your weekend night! Away from the hustle and bustle of night clubs and alcohol.


***

During rehearsal last night, the moon was gorgeous!

With the huge helium spheres that suspended in mid air, it was a beautiful picturesque night sky.

I thought I could hold out, working from 9.30am to 2am and go back to work again at 9.30am but I was wrong.

Overestimated my ability to work 17 hours and sleep 4 hours :(

Recharging before moonlighting again today.

Well, at least it's something I enjoy :P

1 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Hope your boss or mdm bee doesn't read this. But well done gal! This event was all over the news. =)

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home