Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ignorance is Bliss

"With much wisdom comes much sorrow;
the more knowledge, the more grief"
~ Eccl. 1:18
These ancient words are comforting for those who live in ignorance.
As you grow older, you become less happy and gradually you become a disgruntled individual.
The lines that form on your face each has a story to tell, knowledge to share.
Now I know why adults used to tell the young me last time that they wish they are still in school, studying and enjoying life.
Maybe.
Life's so strange.
***
My friend called me up to emcee at NSM this weekend, not mentioning the event.
I found out from the papers which event I will be hosting and almost fainted.
Not exactly jumping for joy but rather confused.
I have been asking God what does He want to tell me...
I hope He answers me. Just don't give me a heart attack.
Anyway, never know what will happen so keeping my fingers cross and will tell more when I'm done with the event.
(in case it gets cancelled, touch wood)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home