Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday Greens....

Wednesdays...

Ladies' Night with free drinks and entry to pubs.

For some strange reasons, I receive weekly smses to tell me I get 3 free lychee martinis after 11pm.

I hate these smses.

#1 - it's extremely tempting because it's my fav alcoholic drink
#2 - it makes me know I can't go and chill

I mean, drinking on a mid-week night. Who's crazy enough to do that?

Getting high, drunk, tired, sleepy, hang over and going to work on Thurs. Siao.

Then I realise... man... these smses are just making me jealous because...

... only people who don't need to work, have a nightlife, bitch about each other on blogs, get into legal case because of it, selling their flesh on the internet, peeling whatever little fabric they have off their skin to flash to the whole world, scooting off overseas while the rest of their peers are slogging away...

can down all the alocohol on a mid-week night.

Now... I really sound like a jealous pig!

2 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Yea, I totally agree (in prudish fake British accent).

Can't imagine. They club, travel, bitch and have the time of their lives while slinging that oh-so-covet Chanel bag on their shoulders. WTF? And thing is, they may well not have to work that hard all their lives.

We are just too safe and proper for our own good. ='(

11:57 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Saw a couple of links on those 'good for nothing' and having the time of their lives pple:
1. http://theliesofdawn.blogspot.com/

2. http://dawnwayangexposed.blogspot.com/

Caution: Visit only when bored. =P

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home