Wednesday, July 30, 2008

aWeSome!

I had the most aWeSome time this afternoon at a meeting at everynation church.

Met up with T who introduced me to her lovely team of talents.

Well, T used to act in one of our plays years back and now she's into full time ministry & has approached Brian to help him.

She was extremely encouraging and I could see her heart for God.

On the journey back to office, I reflected on the past six months.

Ever since the start, I've always been so worried about how God can actually use me to make things work...

and I've been so blind to see that everyone that came along, has been teaching and helping me so much.

Indeed, God is amazing.

I never once doubted He has reasons to everything, every person and every situation He puts us in.

It's the process of finding that out is what makes life so interesting.

aWeSome...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home