Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Updates XYZ...

drama rehearsals are kicking in, yesterday was great!

im glad everything's moving.. and i thank God for sending the cast in..

it feels odd to suddenly be like Dr. Loon... but it made me relive those moments.

suddenly i'm doing a recap on all i've learnt last time... living on stage is a DREAM

***

Well, sad news.

my childhood dream will never materialise

performing aero-acrobatics will remain an unfulfilled dream...

it's ok... im looking to the bright side! God's fingers are pointing elsewhere..

***

seriously... i hate wednesdays..

2 hours with a bunch of 5 year olds feel like 10 years of jailterm..

i would trade my place with daniel, anytime, to be in the lion's den than be with them...

now, let me salute childcare teachers.

***

year end graduation trip has been put on hold =( no time to plan.

ying will be upset

***

the kids are getting back their results... remember.. no use crying over spilt milk

if u think u did badly, find out where you went wrong and don't make the same mistake next time.

there's nothing wrong in making a mistake, but you'll be a fool to make the same mistake twice

i'm only disappointed in one.

i gave him so much yet he gives up on himself... just hope he doesn't fall back to where he came from. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

You can try aero-modelling! I am all for it.
We can have fun together. I pay for the model.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Haha... so what? I build planes instead of fly them? Hm... Not my idea of fun. I seek high level of arousal stimulation. Thou shalt continue seekth. Haha..

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home