Sunday, October 07, 2007

SunDay....

As I've promised... not to miss...

It was all worth it, on a Sunday afternoon :)

I just love Kumar.

He's a complete drag, bitch, gay, transvestite and a person, Singaporean guys have no balls to be like.. that's why I love him!

Typical local standup comedy, the jokes are just dirtier, more crude but still.. what's new to joke about Singapore?

From our One MAN government to convent girls then to Singaporean's Kiasu-ism... it's all the same old jokes.

Just the way they say it and how you crave to hear it over and over again.

Really, Singaporeans do need a break from being so uptight 24/7.

Dodge into a Kumar show, laugh along with his incessant spewing of vulgarities.


But you should have caught him in the England tube dress and bob wig. He was sooooooo Victoria Beckam can?

He's making me freaking jealous about his figure. (But certainly not his looks)

Anyway, I appreciated his talent... standup comedies are never easy.

Timing, jokes, manner which you say it all has to be well coordinated, otherwise it's a flop (to get an idea of flop, catch Jack Neo's Monday variety show).

****

I believe I am a true SINGAPOREAN.

and am very proud of it.

Because I loveeeeee food. and food.

Recalling the joke Kumar made about Donut Factory, I decided to troop down to Suntec after dinner to grab a couple to try.

Yes, after its opening, I have been refusing to look like a fool - stand hours just for a round baked flour with a hole in it.

The last I heard, if you dine in at Suntec's donut factory cafe, you don't have to queue.

Dang. They sold my Spicy Cheese out and now I've got to eat this shit looking mocha donut and double chocolate.


Looking ever happy with just two donuts... :P

The double chocolate one is good. When cut into half, there's chocolate oozing out.


Unfortunately... my play companion finds it... a little too sweet.

This pic was taken secretly and it tickles me.

"As if one old man isn't enough, now it looks like there's two. scary. :P"

***

1 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

The frowning uncle picture (double image-yikes!) is hilarious. Glad you've captured it. Classic.
Donut Factory is 5 times better than that yummy donut at Yew Tee. Too bad you've missed out on the Spicy Cheese one. It's nice.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home