Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Oldie... Ming Tian Hui Gen Hao!

Talk about feeling old...


while rushing my proj in the wee hours of Mon morning, Bern sent me an oldie to share...


when I played it I was so like.......

?-_-? ...... @_@....... @ o @ ........ \@o@/ *gasp*

Sob Sob...
(ok I have some problems expressing myself with words sometimes, so I go with word sounds or actions...)

I recalled how I love this song soooooooooooooooooooo Much when I was in Kindergarten that I always make it a point to push the cassette into the player in my dad's car.

Mommy always sing the title to us in a bid to cheer us up or encourage us
(I think more like she only remember the title -_-)

That is why Ivy and I cannot forget this song...

Anyway, I brushed away the idea of putting the song on my blog lest u people throw coconuts at me.

Thus I decided to put it in this blog entry.

Very meaningful.

Dedicated to people of my ERA. :)

http://evelynsiewling.imeem.com/music/UeMB4P3E/ming_tian_hui_geng_hao/

Credits to the man who found and sent me this! Thanks Bern. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home