Monday, September 10, 2007

Thanks for the Cheer~

The saddest thing about being a girl is having to go through the crappiest moodswings

(possibly once a month? Or perpectually 24/7 throughout the whole year).

And worst...

guys think we're being emo & absolutely impossible to understand.

Frankly... like HELLO... we want to?!?! *throws hands up in despair*

***

haha... nope, i didn't get into a fight with anybody that resulted in this post

guess I've been feeling pretty stressed trying so hard to catch up with work work & work.. and the most incredulous thing happened to me.

My tear glands were extremely active when I stepped out of the house and it just couldn't stop throughout my whole journey to school!! Crap. Freaking embarrassing & I don't know what happened!!

The last time this happened was during my rehearsal for play production after Dr Loon made a remark noticing i was out of sorts & didn't put in my best during the whole night. My tear glands was active for 2,3 hrs straight.. sobbed like a cow in front of the whole cast & crew & they thought I went crazy -_-

Frankly, it's just the time of the month & that's the reason I hate being a girl sometimes

Hey boys, IT'S NOT LIKE WE CAN HELP IT!

haha... so do understand if sometimes your girl classmates go berserk or your female teachers turn into gila monstrous bitches. Really... TRY to understand us. We have our moments too! ^_^

***

But... it's always comforting to come into my blog and see little cheers on my tagboard! Thanks to you all who made my day.

*Hugs & Smooches*

P.S. If I don't reply ur smses/msn messages or tag posts... I probably am busy.
But i remember those who send their lil' HELLOs!
So keep them coming in!
I Love them all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home