Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Warning! Content deemed unsuitable for Bourne Fans!

Who told me Bourne Ultimatum rocks? %$@^!T#*&!*&!^

In Americanised language - Kiss My Ass!
I'm extremely disappointed/angry/nauseated at Bourne Ultimatum and I now understand why it's ULTIMATUM otherwise I make sure it's the last time we hear of Director Paul Greengrass' existence.

***
Wait. Before I continue this extremely critical entry, I have to clarify that The Bourne Trilogy storyline is passable.
Jason Bourne is an extremely charming man whom i would kill for and his wits proved the unceasing charisma he exudes in Bourne Ultimatum. (I love such... intelligent bad men. :P)
***
Anyway, last night, I actually allowed myself to sit through 2 hours of BLAIR WITCH BOURNE ULTIMATUM!!!
1. it's worst than sitting in dad's car
2. it's more torturous than 5 secs G Force in Piper Warrior
3. it's even more horrendous than experiencing motion sickness on a long bus journey!
WHY???
They lost their tripod in the morrocco?
NO... apparently the shaky cam shots were carried through from Bourne Supremacy! It's a style!
1. The shots were shaky even though some scenes obviously allowed it to shot on tripod!
2. The editing cuts were too quick thus scenes were very choppy
3. The zooming in and out were not gradual, too sudden and too many times
4. Panning was horribly done - extremely unsteady.
Yes, I'm not a professional in this industry. But I get extremely anal when it comes to producing a better picture through video cam or camera!
Plus this is hollywood film!
With close to 2hrs of lousy shots, I could have just walked out if not for the reclining chair and blanket! :(
Don't catch it if you have a weak stomach.!!!
****
*fumes*

2 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

It's so funny that you compared it to sitting in dad's car. Worse than that? Must have been bad! =P

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True. The scenes were shaky and the climax was boring. Towards the end of the movie, I had no idea why Bourne managed to survive even after he commited suicide!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home