Wednesday, August 22, 2007

>.< A tribute to the Best Brother >.<

For the BIG brother
who has always been there for me

K.C.K
In life, you don't need MANY friends to get by

Just a few whom you know will be there for you through thick & thin
***
9 years of friendship & still counting...

***
I really forgot how we started talking.. but since our first words it has never been the last till today.

Seriously, I never knew how our friendship sustained through all the differences..

***

You speak Chinese, I speak English

You love Jap, I love Korean

You love tidiness, I love mess

You love manga, I love drama

You speak Canton, I speak Teochew

You're a staunch Buddhist, I'm a Christian...

where do our worlds meet?

***

The differences don't matter...

despite our endless fights, pinching, beating, screaming in class..

we always make up the next day. =)

***
Thanks for...

- the comfort u gave me everytime I felt so down after failing crappy maths, science and chinese tests.

- tidying my messy books after every chinese class

- lending me all the mangas

- your crappy jokes and endless 'suaning'

- comforting me with your presence and your seat by the window everytime I needed silence and peace in times of sadness

- all the sweets & ice creams just to cheer my day

- accompanying me every week to my tuition classes in town

- 2 years of bdae prezzie & 7 years of birthday cakes delivery (without fail)

***

Before my Brother flies off... it's a little tribute of gratitude to him, from me..

funny how I should do this even though he's just leaving for 4 months for exchange... while preparing his lil gift on Sunday I thought about the past 9 years...hm... it's a wonder how time flies and got here. Worst, I felt extremely bad that I've been the worst sister ever.

I'm bad at remembering birthdates, so I have missed out more than half of his birthdays throughout these 9yrs and to top it up, I don't like buying gifts either (Ivy should know why..)

He's leaving for HK next week and kept saying he might die there due to the weather conditions. So well, this little entry is for him (a good brother who never read my blog ever) to read at least he knows I appreciated him all these years... (read before you die!!)


For U... from Me.
God Be With U.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home