Saturday, August 11, 2007

my Lil' angels...

Blinkers are a mean bunch. =P

On the last day they were chanting for my tears to fall but to no avail.

Only till when Zu started singing the chorus of 'Tong Hua' <童话>, was when I realised 'angels' were what they were to me and I to them.

However, angels are usually transient. They never remain long in one's life but those beautiful moments are etched in the recesses of our hearts.

When I saw ZhiYee, Zu and Charis sobbing away, I was really at a loss.

(I never knew how to handle people who are crying and people who blew their top - remember Hafiz & the chair incident? =P)

But all I knew was I broke the hearts of these lil girls. =(

***

After bidding goodbye and giving them hugs, my heart sank and I realised that crying was difficult when I'm surrounded by a group of happy, cute lil angels.

But when you turn your back to go your separate ways, you're walking back alone and away from those joy forever... that's when everything just goes down on you. =~~(

Now, I hate that kind of feeling.

***


5 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

"童话" is a 死人歌. I know a lot of people like it and are touched after listening to it. As for myself, I think I would lose all potential tears and shudder like crap. Eww...

Still, your students are sweet. And if those lil' girls can weep like that over an RT (?), we can imagine all the buckets they are gonna shed over guys next time. Geesh. Like you are going to DIE?

But then again, many people weep over you. Me included. All my preciousssssssssss stuff. Gone, mutilated and abused. Sob sob sob....

12:15 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

How come nobody comments but me. Students nowadays. No questions....no comments...Zzzzzz

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's RT??

5:42 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Oh man.. I seriously dunnoe who this IVY person is... :) So embarrassing. Sounds like a green face monster. Muahaha...

To Zu: RT means relief teacher =)

10:36 AM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

This I.V.Y. is a pretty dolly with A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E! =P

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home