Thursday, August 02, 2007

CraVing of the week..

I found a new hunt in CCK last Sat and believe me I waited outside for a long while... just for the THING to take shape...


Mr Bean has this soy ice cream which is very nice........ (esp. for soya bean lovers)

I first ate it at Tan Tock Seng after the arts fest show and have since fell in love with it...


Last Sat was freezing cold yet I was dying to have it, so i waited for Uncle Sam to come before sharing one with him..


frankly, I'm a bad ice cream eater.. I usually have to share it because 1. it's too cold for me 2. I don't have a sweet tooth. 3. a small amt is enough for savoury purpose

Unfortunately the ice cream was too soft to be served and I went home extremely disappointed and even till today I haven't laid my lips on it yet.... *urgh*

****Craving continues****
Now I know, missing some FOOD is as terrible as missing someone..... *sob*

1 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

I got my soft ice-cream free. (gloat gloat gloat) =P

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home