Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sigh... I've been a bitch lately. Not sure why either.
***
Bloody moodswings
***
I screamed at my class today :(

They made me repeat my instructions 4 times and the rest were still asking me.

I slammed the directory onto the table, asked them to shut the hell up.

*crap* I completely lost it today.

Seriously, it didn't last long. My blood shot up to my face, I thought I was going to cry. (wuss)

But I didn't. I held my breath, prayed like mad, breathed like mad, stared like mad.

Out of somewhere, I heard, soft but audible... "sorry Miss Yeo..."

Sigh... how long can one's anger last with this kind of kids? 1 minute.

***
I'm a bitch. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Hm...You're a perpetual B*t*h loh.

At least you melted when they apologised. I am awfully envious of the disparity in love. =P

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL no teacher don't shout de o_o

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home