Sunday, July 08, 2007

My First Kitty Phone!

Who loves a cat that doesn’t bite?
Who loves a cat which doesn’t mew?
Who loves a cat with no mouth?

.

.

.

.

Me Me ME! :)

= CHECK THIS OUT! =

A little gift from Uncle Sam for our 58th month anniversary. *grins*

Surprise Surprise... he has never gotten any Kitty stuff for me 'cuz he said I don't look like the kind of girls who love Hello Kitty.

*_*

U mean Hello Kitty fans have a 'look' requirement?

What should they l@@k like then?
Anyway, like I've said... I'm the sleeping fan a celeb never wish they had. :) I don't see a need to splurge on silly posters, souvenirs... yada yada...

Sanrio products are way too ex and a real fan should have ability to invest and be a TRUE collector.

Like this....















Nah... It's too much work, so I'll just be contented with having a Kitty that travels together with me... :)












Fully Kitty furnished. Pink background... Cute round car.















But if I have more money to get a bigger car, I really won't thrash it like this... :(
The tone of the colour is too harsh plus the kitty pictures are bad.















Frankly, at current circumstance... I think this will make me happy enough!!!!

My little Vespa in PINK!













With automobiles furnished like this, no guys would wanna be caught dead in them nor be seen driving them! So......... this is called killing 2 birds with one big CAT! Muahahhahaa.....

Hey... wait a min.... aren't I born in the year of a RAT?







Oh wth... who says Cats and Rats can't be friends? They rhyme anyway... :P

2 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Hello Kitty doesn't have a mouth, so she wouldn't eat u rat up. And her paws are rounded and un-clawed. All the more better.

I like the Vespa. But the rest of the cars...er...a bit OVER. How to look credible driving a car like that? It's beyond me.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

oh ya, how could I forget the physical characteristics of Kitty? I think the Mitsu car looks fine. I mean one can always make it a weekend car:) Otherwise, just fix a Kitty exhaust to ur BMW in china lah! :)

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home