Friday, July 06, 2007

Thank God it's Friday!

7 days had past since the first day of school at BPGHS. All has been well and getting better too. Praise The Lord!

More work's piling up but have to clear over the weekend so the mountain doesn't get any higher than my head.

Frankly, no complaints, really.

- Which job starts so early and end so early?

- Which workplace only takes you less than half an hour to travel (by public transport)?

- Which job allows you to pinch your 'customers' if they piss you off?

- Which job makes you the flower with a whole group of bees trailing behind you? Muahahha... *rolls eyes...* :P (this unprofessional, flirtatious statement is...... not right)

***
Frankly, some classes are so painful to think about. Those who are completely unmotivated by ANYTHING. The individuals are sweet, but when put together... I'm just disappointed.

Now I understand why favouritism is really unavoidable in situations like this.

***
The kids thought I'm permanently stationed there, but they didn't know it's for a month more.
I'm guilt stricken to hear that they're sick of changing so many teachers in a year and I happen to be their 6th. (Even they don't switch gf so soon... -_-)

I started to think of..........

... deferring my studies for a semester to teach them till they finish their end of year exams
... scheduling my timetable such that I can juggle school, tuitions, teaching at the same time

... i dunnoe...

***
WTH! I'm supposed to be enjoying Friday!

1 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Enrol in NIE. I am sure you will find that a good option to consider.
Plus they will sponsor and pay you while you join NIE. Serious.
Keep that in consideration. After all, you can do a lot of stuff after work as a teacher on most days. The marking can be 'postponed' for a reasonable period of time. At the same time, you can do part-time acting/ auditioning and weekend hosting.

Not to mention school holidays (1-2 months) whereby you can take up some productions!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home