Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What Makes YOU?

I believe everyone has a little thing in them... that thing called T-A-L-E-N-T.

God made each of us UNIQUE, that's why He gave each of us that Special thing.

What is yours?

***

But God only gives everyone that much.

Make the little boy sing, he probably might croak.

He gave us what would suffice our esteem.

But He never intended us to be arrogant and proud of our gift.

***

***

Have you found that special gift God has given you?

I have... and I lOVE it. He gave me a great voice. But not one which I can boast of.

In fact, so many people asked why my voice sounded so nice over the speakers.

I told them, 'It's God's gift'.
(Other than the fact that my Mr Soundman did a wonderful job)

I REALLY meant it when people ask.

That's because I stumbled on this gift one year back. It's shocking and I haven't quite come to terms with that.

And when I'm using this gift, I feel exactly the same way the baton twirler boy said, "You're in your own world."

To add that, it's just a Fantastic feeling -> doing what you does best.

Yet... I'm afraid too. I'm afraid God might decide to take it away from me anytime. Because, all that I have belongs to Him...

***

The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it.
~Psalms 24:1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home