Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Envy...

I was flipping through I-weekly just this weekend and to my horror of horrors, I spotted my dear Joey with my TAY PING HUI... :~~~~(

She's signed on with Mediacorp as part time actress and started filming.

For those who haven't seen her before, she was the first runner up in Miss Singapore Universe 2007. (The girl on the right).. everyone's fav other than busty Jessica... :P

So envious of her. She's pretty, skinny, cute yadayada... and she got to take a pic with TPH and she was still bugging me to ask him for a pic when he came for my grad play. -_-

***

3 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

I never thought Joey is that stunning. But pretty nevertheless. And well, she's got into an industry that's suitable for her. So, it's good to enjoy what you are doing.

But it's so competitive. No projects, no pay. That's almost like freelancing. And the pay has to go into beautifying oneself physically. Perks are good though, if you're popular.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does she get to meet Kelly Clarkson?

9:13 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

To xxxxxxx: Why don't you ask Kelly yourself if she met my friend, Joey? Since you see her everyday. :)

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home