Friday, July 27, 2007

Sandwich Girl :)

Noise Singapore 2007
Arts Festival for Young People, by young people.

I did the craziest thing today... :O
by agreeing to help out at this event after a long day in school....
end up we had to dress like that... :P

That's Gav. Our crappy volcano face boy.
(Or so he calls himself)

It's so freaking crappy.

With the flappy ears and big sandwich board we had to walk down Orchard getting people into Heeren.

At least no one hit my ears like they did to Gav..

but we had people coming up to take photos with us..

One Korean guy came up to me and asked for a pic..
not exactly like my KSW but..

still Korean. ^_^
*pip-pop-pip-pop*

3 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

That pair of ears look crappy. So, there you go. You look corny too. Sigh.
Let's recycle them and put them on Teddy. He'll be so 'thrilled'. -_-

11:22 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Comeon! The ears are just publicity stunts. But I don't think we need that at home. Teddy's got all the attention he needs from me. :P I think I should put it on ur green monster instead... he's so neglected. Boohoo~

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cat fight o_o He looks angmoh more than korean LOL. Nice ears btw you should wear them more often!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home