Monday, July 23, 2007

Found & Wanted!

My apologies to all friends who had to create a gmail account just to access my blog.

Because...

- one of my student found my blog and was forced to tell the rest of the world my blog url
- now everybody is trying to find out who is the gay teacher
- bugging the hell out of me if I'm really leaving after a month
- pestering me to stay on to teach them

Therefore...

I had to 'lock' and allow invited readers access to my blog.

Many apologies again...

*Crap... kids nowadays are smarter than what we used to be...

3 Comments:

Blogger zrina said...

Aileen! AAAHHH! It's Zarinah! OMG!! I was reading just a bit of your blog and as usual I am struck with the "Oh Really?! OMG!!" kinda moment. I am such a newb :P You rock! I feel so good now cos I've never read your old blog(i didn' know the addy) and now I can sorta find out about how you're doing with life. We must always keep in touch. Okies. Take care, malady! Oh yes and you can visit my dumb blog at gofindalife.livejournal.com

9:08 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Yes babe! I missed you lots too. Wen was suggesting a meet up sometime soon. Let's go CHILL! Haven't caught you, wen nor denise at gatherings! :( Only knew you turned funky cool.

10:14 PM  
Blogger zrina said...

yes she can suggest but can she organise!? That is the question. She suggested Cafe Del Mar to me the last time I talked to her. Looking forward to read your next blog post. Hehehe...

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home