Monday, July 30, 2007

Counting Down 6..5...4..3..2..1..

6 more days to the last day when I will bid goodbye to my old school the 2nd time.

Mixed feelings though. Happy and sad.

Happy to be relieved of all the markings and torturous essays.

Sad because I'm leaving behind a bunch of adorable 13 year olds.

Ivy says that she makes a better teacher than I am. = I think so too. =

I'm too bimbotic and too nice to be a good teacher. I grapple with the problem of disciplining them. I'm stuck in between being a good Christian teacher and teaching them the RIGHT stuff (things I believe).

Teaching has been a challenge and I always start the day with countless prayers and enter classes joyful.

Well... I don't know... I'm just waiting to go back to being a student myself and start packing in my timetable with crazy activities too... YEA!

I'm still deciding what crazy stuff I should engage in... as for now... It's a secret. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Isn't it the toughest time now. Since you have to clear whatever's on your hands in 6 days!
YIKES!

Think it's time for you to get some eye spa after this stint is over. Hahaha. Poor thing.

No lah. You are doing too much--extra services. Too obliging. Wish I were your student. ;-)

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home