Tuesday, August 07, 2007

070807 - A date never forgotten

Today's the last day. For those of you who have been counting down with me knows what's the occassion.

After 7 years, I bid Bukit Panjang Govt High farewell the 2nd time.

Then as a graduating student, Now as a teacher.

Looking back, I never regretted stepping into the school again to experience BPian life from another perspective.

Just one regret - giving my classes another teacher to add to their guiness record. I feel bad, but how the kids feel.... (i don't know).

I know I will miss all the noise, the screamings, the chasing of homework, the pinching sessions... everything, lastly the KIDS.

***
Note to all my classes:
102 - Intelligent Bunch
My apologies for not telling your class before I took my leave. The last time I saw your class was last week and I do not want to distract other classes by breaking the news so early. Besides I didn't get a chance to see your class again this week. =(
103 - Noisy, Boys-Dominated-Class.
Yes, i know you guys hate my CRAPface, but it was difficult to keep your volume down without flashing that face. However, I liked it when you guys get serious during WORK-time. Although I didn't get to spend much time with you guys as I did with 06, EL classes, assignments were quite sufficient for me to know each and everyone of you.
105 - Video-cravers
Unfortunately, I did not get to spend much time with your class and missed so many lessons due to the school events. However, your class is just as sweet and nice. I hope Geo lessons have been interesting enough.. be prepared to welcome the next HOT Geo teacher. >.<
106 - Bees infested class
Haha... this is the class I see practically everyday since the day i stepped in. I can only say, my tears were well kept inside because you've brought me more joy than tears. Alright? So no tears don't mean i don't miss you all. So do I still owe anyone anything? =)
***
Anyway, I've got the greatest surprise.
A HUGE piglet..... they actually took their class fund to buy something so EX!
He's now called BLINKlet. I named it after you guys. :P
The rest are gifts which the individuals gave.
Thanks dears.. it's so thoughtful. Really, anything from you guys it's always dear to my heart. You kids are so smart to get something to remind me of the 39 faces when I go to sleep!!
NOW, teddy is going to be so jealous that I've got someone new and huge to hug to sleep. :P
Sigh, but first I have to sun 'bathe' it because putting him on my bed. So many people molested my BLINKlet with their SWEATY PALMS!!!!
***
Another surprise after school.

From my three handsome Muskeeters from 06... my heart melted seeing this beautiful gift.

Really boys, thanks soooooooooooo much.

I really wanted to go preserve it than store it temporarily in my tummy... :(

*sob*

It's half gone now. By tmr, it's full gone. =(

***

So... maybe I should go back into teaching?

5 Comments:

Blogger Xinkai. said...

hey! xinkai here!!! boo! haha, must miss o6 the most okays... =D and jiayous jiayous!!! we will support u all the way!! HAIYAK!!! o btw, nice name for a piglet! hahas.. it looks like u eh... (implying that ur a pig XP)haha jkjk anyway dun be so sad okays.. COME BACK AND TEACH US OKAYS! hahas. keep in contact with us =D

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me, guess who? Xiaojing! I think you should continue teaching us. So glad that you appreciate our gift.I shall agree with Xinkai that BLINKlet is a nice name for that cute piglet.We'll surely missssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...
YOU!!!!!!!!!

P.S.: must come back again!

8:21 PM  
Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Well, teaching pays well these days. It's always short in supply, high in demand and nobody's gonna fire you. Yes, it's not as easy as it seems, but no job/ career's that mighty fine after all.

Plus you can always take up media assignments during the hols...for a couple of weeks. It allows some flexibility and you can even do part time weekend/ week night hosting.
Can consider loh.

Plus because you are HOT and CHIO, you get an ego boost with an adoring bunch of H%$rny schoolboys salivating over you.

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MISS YEO! <3

It's so sad for you to leave. By the time you come back, we've already been to sec 3. xD

We will miss you alot. I didn't actually know when was your last day until the BAZAAR-cum-national eve day. D:

Good luck to your studies and remember us! We will not forget you as you are the best teacher ever!

LOVING YOU TOO! :D

4:17 PM  
Blogger Somebody lonely has friends but no real ones... ... said...

Yo! Jeryl here. I miss you so much. I wonder how I am going to survive English lessons after you have gone. Gonna miss you terrible. I love your lessons... ... I will always remember your teachings and most of all your videos that you have shown us to make us better speakers. I wish that you can come back to teaching at BPGHS as many students love you a lot! You have left behind a bunch of juveniles wishing that you would stay. Why did you have to raise my hopes? I really dream of you teaching us english last night.On Tuesday, my heart was shattered to smithereens upon learning that you were leaving me... ... I was so upset. I mean, where am I gonna find another English teacher like you? Mr Jack Tan? Nah. He won't teach us anyway. I just want to say something after so much of talking, 'let me cry for you, bleed for you, suffer for you, smile for you, let me be your guardian angel.' I love you... ... With that, I bid you a warm but yet cold internally goodbye... ... (already, I'm already heart broken... ...) Pls come back to teaching soon okay?

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home