Friday, August 03, 2007

...FriDay...

Jack kept asking if I will consider teaching as a profession... I laughed and told him, sometimes the push factors outweigh the pull factors.

But after looking at the following mail this morning, my heart melted and suddenly my morning became so...... .......
This boy is the absolute cutesy joker in 06. Intelligent boy but never hand up my work.. but then again I can never get angry at him for very long.

Worse, he's obsessed with Kelly Clarkson and imagines they live together in the States... =_=

Sigh... I don't feel like the end to come now.

***
Email has been made public on the basis that it does not contain confidential information. (Other than the fact that I'm a lottery and the best teacher they ever had.. *snigger*). Identity has been protected to prevent sender from being made a joke in class...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No tagboard D= Hi btw

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone knows who send this

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is weihao send, he always grumble abt other teachers, you are the first teacher he likes

9:11 PM  
Blogger zooplnktn said...

tralalas there ms yeo! i noe hu was th one hu cried..-.- hope u can teach us again.. zuhairah here btw.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

To WeiHaO: Yeah, I'm so lazy to fix a tagboard here. I need you to do for me... *doey eyes*

To Said: Who are YOU???

To Dominic: Haha... I think he likes me because I support his relationship with Kelly :P

To Zu: Haha.... of course I know who cried.. thanks to GWH - Mr Tell-It-All!! :)

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home