Saturday, August 11, 2007

LOVE makes my world Go Round...

I didn't know whether to head back to School on National Day Celebrations as I was told it's up to me. Afterall my last official day was 7th Aug.

One RT told me 'If you aren't paid, why go?'

I cringed instantaneously at that comment.

Anyhow, my lil angels asked in their usual bubbly selves and insisted I should be down to support all their stalls.

***


***
Gosh, I think I spent quite a bit that day and I seriously don't know on what. But the kids were having fun and I was just moving around like a blur mushroom.

Apologies to those whom I promised to get something and I forgot to return.

It was so impossible to move quickly from stall to stall when the kids were overly enthusiastic in hardselling their crafts to a 'don't-know-how-to-say-NO-teacher' (thank God I was never offered drugs... muahahaha)

***


***

It was a good thing I was able to capture some pictures with my lil angels but why are you guys so shy in taking pics with me? :(

I felt like a crazy woman trying to capture my final days on earth with you guys...

Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures with 03... sob sob... and many others from 06...

***

2 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

I want to be your student too. They sounds so loved. Hm...but in what? Cooking class? Sounds good. =)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Aileen said...

Haha... u're enough to handle as a crabby Big lil' Sis... yikes >_<

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home