Monday, August 20, 2007

Saturday 'Feast'

Went over to our neighbour's over the weekend.

Gosh, I hate the jams = horns of the lorries, inching of vehicles, urgh... everything inclusive.

And I always can't help but muse about the Malaysian students who have to travel to and fro just to get a Singapore education. My hats are off to you.

Anyway... we didn't shop but instead went around to view the houses. NICE... =)



That's a collage of houses in Taman Perling & Bt Indah Show Village. Nice, Cosy area. I especially love the Bt Indah area. Peaceful and feels very laidback.

But frankly, what is a house without a good interior design?



See the difference? So nice so nice..... Suddenly I just feel the urge to buy one of the showhouses and live in it immediately.

On the whole, the housing environment in JB is so much different from Singapore. Though it doesn't beat Australia to it, but comparatively it's still quieter and calming.

Plus......... JB's food is cheap and nice (or at least to a Singaporean)...

Durians are 3 for RM$10@!!!!!

***
Photographs courtesy of AY's Sony Ericsson Z610i... (I'm beginning to love my phone =))

1 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

The shots look good.
What ya say...when you can't live the dream here, take it elsewhere. =)

Maybe with a new address, our superhero Dad doesn't get hate mails. Muahahahaha. Then again, he may get rob at gun point. Wahahahahahaha. Ok pple reading this, it's a personal joke between sisters.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home