Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day 3 of School

Not getting into the mood yet, almost only 2 hrs of lectures a day and then back home to hug my Blinklet in front of TV. How exciting. =(

No readings available for me to mug while I am so motivated to mug with my little kids (those who promised to work hard, remember? We're working hard side by side)

Hm... after being a teacher in BP for only a month, I realised i've become extremely sensitive to noise. I get extremely uncomfortable to the slightest chitter-chatter in class and my thoughts just run wild cooking up the most imaginative ways to flick dust into those mouths. *gosh*

'Can you at least spare a thought for the poor professor trying to strain his voice?'

Suddenly, I've become like the best student in class (yea, right....)

***

I forgot this is a new academic year with so many freshies hanging around school and I walked into Psy lecture shocked to see the whole hall filled. *crap* Back to fighting for seats. *_*

The freshies look soooooooo fresh. All vying for attention with their dressing. esp those fresh out of JCs - now stepping into the world of 'NO MORE UNIFORMs, HOORAY'...

Anyhow, it's nice staring. I like to stare at girls too O_o... ..... ...... ..... ....

don't worry, I just like staring. But I'm straight. 100%..

***

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

XIn Kai & me think that u r a lesbian.(xinkai's idea)

3:12 PM  
Blogger Aileen said...

To anonymous:

Yeah, I WISHED I was a lesbian. I think girls have so much more to love about. They're quiet, sweet, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, sensitive... Haha...

Unfortunately, God made me the way I am now so I am physically, emotionally, mentally.. everything, attracted to the handsome, hunky, stronger, protective, charming GUYS.

Plus, I'm a good girl. Good girls don't fall in love with girls! :P

So conclusion: I still love MEN. *_*

P.S. Whoa, so much adjectives in a DAY. Put that down in ur vocab books please!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home