Monday, August 13, 2007

Rain. Thuderstorm. Rain.

On a Sunny Monday Afternoon.. it feels just as wet, cold and lonely.

I got bombarded with tonnes of msn msges from the 03 boys - all the 'missing you', 'the new teacher sucks', 'come back'...'don't study'...

I've got sms from the 06 too, all in the same timeframe - 'can't get use to the lesson without you', 'will work hard for geo and EL', 'the new teacher got.....'

it's making my first day in school gloomier than ever.

I'm missing the BIG HELLOs and toilet breaks I give. =~~~(

***
On another note, my COMP is currently down. So there will be a huge delay in sending out the photos, linking of all your blogs to mine, as well as updates. Do continue to leave ur love notes here....
***
To hate-mailers and commenters: Come on, be a man and leave your name. I love head on collision. Show me your face and I'll give you the right to call me a bitch, alright? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home