Monday, August 20, 2007

Christmas Musical Mtg 1

Just had the first informal casting call for FMC's Christmas Musical yesterday...

It's seriously disappointing. Other than 2 little girls and 1 guy who came for audition, it's nothing else.

The director..... ..... ...... I dunnoe.

Mrs. dainty with click clocks, formal pants and Coach bag = Director?

Maybe I'm missing my Mr. tight Giordano, crocs, khaki cap, wayang Director Loon. =(

Church's embarking on a Christmas musical this year and timeline to work on is very short.

I'm not complaining but then again, church setting is always different from school and professional standards. U can't bitch people around, you've to be extremely nice and U can't tell them 'U suck, when they really do'... U can't flare up if there is the slightest mistake... u have to be extremely nice when working with little kids.

But then again, it's my first attempt as A.D.

Let's trust God on this - it's for Him.

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home