Monday, September 03, 2007

When a well deserved break is needed....

Haven't touch a book in a long long while.

But just Friday, something prompted me to borrow this book...

It's a beautiful lil book...

a guy who reunited with his Professor in his last moments, re-learn the meaning of life.

Very painful to read and having to go through visualising how this old man slowly transists to his death.

Yet I would love to do something the old man did - hold a living 'funeral'...

what's the point of people telling you your best when you lay motionless in the casket?

hear it just before you die so you can bring it along with your to heaven.

***

4th week into school and I feel like I'm running a neverending marathon... whoever is nuts enough to finish all their readings.

I blog to destress.. and you can count how often I blog and it is equivalent to the number of pimples on my face.

Other than work, some crappy spiritual encounters is driving me nuts especially when i have to work into the night - when everyone else is sleeping.

***

Thank God I have my Prince of P.E.A.C.E...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home