Saturday, September 01, 2007

Sightings!!! Suicidal Subject!

When I was waiting for the bus down my place, I looked up to my block and horror of horrors......!!!

I saw someone ready to get out of my parents' windows!!


No... we don't have an all pink human subject to begin with...


Is it the 7th month friends? Am I seeing things in broad daylight?


Oh God... he looks ready to jump!

haha... can't you guys tell? It's Blinklet.

To allow the zoom function on my phone, i have to snap it in VGA mode, thus it's not very clear.

but then again......... when I saw that, I cannot stop laughing...

Person manuevuring Blinklet was mom. -_-

Yeah, my mom rocks, just as i do... *rolls eyes*



Well, I left Blinklet in the living room to be mom's only companion at home before I went out and this is what she did to him. -_-

He's really heavy and she's not too tall, what i was afraid is that while trying to get Blinklet to wave to me, she might accidentally send herself right down to where I was standing as well.. hahahaa.....

Crappy mom. But she's extremely adorable. No wonder... great genes! *snigger*

1 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Maybe we can attribute our juvenile behaviour of 'entertaining' ouselves with stuff toys to our mom. Haha. Put the blame on her. ;-P

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home