Saturday, September 01, 2007

Little XYZs

With so much things and so little time, I can only do quick updates on my blog.

***
I got a wake up call from Weihao on Darren's phone!!! So sweeeeeeeeettttttttttt.... and then James took over. *Muakzz*

I think I was extremely tired to hear them call and it must have been a few times before I picked up.
but thanksssssssss........ I love it sooooooo much. *criesss*
***

Went for Parish meeting (20 cell groups combined meeting) in church last night and we had buffet dinner and games.
Haha... YH said I bullied the kids cuz I initiated the challenge to Scissors Paper Stone. Of course man! I got the kick out of sticking the dots on their face after I won them!
I miss Crusade camps..... :(

In cell, other than Ivan being the youngest, I'm next. The rest are either older, working, or half dead. Most of the time I just look like the super-enthu of the deads.... -_-ll

***
Speak of the devil... at night I went home and saw a letter from The Air Force... yippie.

2 scheduled tests (total of 7hrs) to sit for but they sent out the crappy letter so late and then I missed 1 test that was scheduled yesterday.. *&(*(*&%^$#^*&(

what's with the SAF Career Centre?

Well anyway it's not like I might pass... it's all aptitude selection tests. some friends didn't get in either.

Just trying my luck in fulfilling my childhood dream :P
***

Saw Ying's Facebook with the Seoul's food and scenery!!! I can't wait to go! *tae ha Mingook* >.<
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home