Saturday, September 01, 2007

End of Drama Addiction!

With a comp in the room, there is an added temptation to be stuck to it 24/7.

Horrible Aileen :(

Yes, last time we have to use it in the study where the modem is and since my dear brother Philemon lent us his wireless while he suffers in Shenzhen, I have the liberty of surfing even on my bed. (See.... an evil way of putting the blame on someone else).

***

Anyway, I couldn't stand it any longer and I cruchyrolled for SHADES OF TRUTH <水浒无间道> and finished all the episodes already!

Well, I love dramas especially the HK ones because I think they are so much better!

HongKong is the Chinese's Hollywood and they simply rocks.

SHADES OF TRUTH taps on the storyline of Infernal Affairs <无间道>(otherwise the copycat THE DEPARTED) and Heroes of the Water Margin <水浒传>.
- 'xcept it's even more complicated & exciting
- well crafted storyline
- lame and funny
- Cute guys! ( I love big-eyed Julian Cheung Chilam 張智霖 & slity eyed Wong Hei 王喜)
I think it beats hands down to Infernal Affairs and all the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home