Monday, September 03, 2007

Girls Blog. Guys Stalk.

Now now... how true is that?

Guys my age claim it's pretty sissy to be constantly updating their blogs with little whats-not. But half the time they always start checking out girls' blogs. yikes yikes.

***

In Specs I Trust.

For the 2nd time ever since I pledge my life to contact lenses, I fell prey into eye infection.

Bloody hell.

The last time was my right, last night was my left. -_-

Now my left eye is currently on MC from contacts. (yea, includes my right as well)

It's not that I'm unhygienic, I just don't get it.

I see how my students handle their contacts and I think they might screw their eyes faster than me. Now i need to suck my own feet. :(

Anyhow... Ker dear, U still haven't make ur decent specs yet!!! Don't me second me. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home