Thursday, September 06, 2007

Little XYZs on a Thursday...

End of another school week for me. >.<

I decided to rebel and not do any work tonight. But I just can't stop thinking about what is not completed. Ultra worrier.

***

teehee, one handsome guy came behind and tapped me when I was in my blur state of mind searching for some books.

Took quite a while for me to register this tall, handsome, bespectacled boy-in-cap.

My WeiHao!!! ^_^

crazy... still ask why I'm so high.... duh~!

anyhow, I was thinking on the way out... yea, maybe I should cut back on my ethusiasm around you guys, otherwise most of the time i am met with anticlimax situations. =.=

i forgot.. only girls' school people are crazily high when they see another girl... then again, when did I adopt such behaviour when i'm (fortunately) not from one?

***

Blog voyeuring again.

I finally went to search for the Blinkers' blogsss and added them to my favourites.

Beautiful blogs they have.

Read some of their August 08/09/10 posts and it brought back the sweetest and most heart warming moments. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... esp. Zhiyee's.

Now I know what I have done to make them cry =(

=I'll be back soon=
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home