Saturday, September 15, 2007

Shop Over Sex *miff*

Bad Good Girl.. oh whatever...

I skipped Sociology lecture on SEXUALITY to go shopping at Glamourlicious Bazaar with Ker on thurs.

Ah ha... what were you guys thinking of?? *rolls eyes*

I seriously wanted to get out of crazy 6 hrs straight classes on thurs and thus I decided to go dig some Clinique & M.A.C stuff at the bazaar.

Bad idea.

Squeezing amongst hordes of girls was not a great idea of de-stress.

But getting good buy was!

Anyhow, I realised I dig Lipglosses!!

Pink, Wet lips are something I would die for.

Yet, like sunglasses, as much as I love them, I don’t use them very often.

Anyway, we met these two (really) tall M.A.C makeup artists.

They are MEN!! With boobs. (urgh.. it’s not like I have never seen one, but I have never stood less than 1 metre away from one!)

One of them was sooooooo sweet. She was just pushing the last piece of Tinted Lip Conditioner to me.

***

Catching up over lunch and skipping lecture was something I missed doing. -_- but it’s a price to pay...

.... high level of guilt. >.<

***

1 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Thanks dear sista for helping me buy the stuff. Gonna pay you now. =P

Huggies! And, wah liew, what guilt man. If I were you, it would be pure happiness. Muahahaha. My MAC items are great stuff man.

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home