Saturday, September 15, 2007

Why do I feel so OLD?

Met Husni on the way to school the other day and he kept asking for a gathering.

everything is just soooooooo nostalgic.

Gathering.... hm... let's see...

HIGH SCHOOL REUNION CLASS OF '98 - 203

Next year will be 10 years to be exact...

while those who WILL be in 203 next year is only 14 years old...

God. I feel super old.

***

I was prompted to reflect about some stuff after my lil brother asked me a question few days back.

***

It's true how each and everyone of our lives are akin to that of a journey.

Along the way you meet people who will join you in your walk - you talk most often, you share your deepest secrets, you laugh & you cry together..

But when you reach a road intersection, you both will have to head different directions.

That's also when each of our lives get caught up with work, time to make choices to get into our next phase of life.

***
I used to think that it was the end when we all part....

but as I was catching up with day & ly over msn the other night, I realised things haven't really changed much.

We're still us - except 10 years older from the day we first met.


***

Many people will walk in & out of your lives,

but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

Should you come back one day,

those footprints that you left,

will fit you snugly still.

***

2 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

I like this post of yours! Great stuff. How true.

2:07 AM  
Blogger DaY said...

Hey babe.. I finally catch up w ur blog. Anyway I totally agree w u! We are still us~ Though we might not keep in contact as frequent as before, you and LY are still important to me :)

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home