Monday, September 24, 2007

Just as I was spreading a lil joy.....

Last Friday I had the worst coming. Absolutely painful morning to start off with.

In a hurry to get out of the house, I dropped my laptop onto the floor only to open it in the train to see my screen terribly cracked.

Extremely heartbreaking.

Instead of heading to school for my meeting, I could only think of getting it fixed.

***

Heartbreak #2

To my horror of horrors, the lady quoted $1443.16 to repair my tablet PC screen.

I managed a weak smile and asked her if she was kidding.. to my dismay she said she wasn't.

I left my laptop with them keeping my fingers crossed, praying hard that the repair cost would be greatly reduced.

***

That day was completely too emotional for me to move ard.

Two who got my call within the hour of the incident can feel my crazy state of horrendous, uncontrollable sobbing.... Sorry to traumatise u both with that.

I spent too much time & energy thinking about what happened that I took the weekend to stuff myself with what I missed out --- FOOD :(

Thank God for my games proj buddies to take my mind off that issue temporarily...

but after that was... sigh

***

Well, I promised to keep my faith up! (though my heart is still in pieces..... )

***

Now.. catching up on projects might be tougher than I thought...
but thanks for lending me your laptop & fixing my desktop.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home